viernes, 29 de marzo de 2013

Stardust

Following the releasing of her new single, I'm about to publish here her single 'Stardust'. This complete piece of art was released in September. However, I posted it to Tumblr but not here, so I decided to make a little tribute to Lena by posting this brilliant song right here.
The music video of this song, 'Stardust', shows a really confortable Lena wearing different vaporous dresses, and dancing and walking through the desert in an amazing staging. As always, Lena features a group of professional dancers features the German artist in this excellent music video, which was released in September 2012 -just when I was in the USA on exchange-. Then, hope you like it as much as I did, thanks Lena for so many songs like this one! :)


So no one can catch us,
Nothing can change this
Covered in stardust,
Invincible and...
...Jumping off the edge,
Reaching for the moon
Living every day,
Invincible like oh, oh...