martes, 12 de agosto de 2014



Since the very first time that I travelled abroad, I have always been interested in putting on a map all those places that I would go, and all those places that, in the foreseeable future, I would go to. So today, here I am to get that goal that I had always wanted to achieve: here's my European map, including all the cities I have been to (orange), all the cities I have been to twice, or even more than twice (in light blue) and all the cities and places that I would like to visit in an early future (coloured in light green). In addition, all those countries whose borders I have surpassed are painted in grey. 
I don't know how much time will it take to go to places like Sweden or Iceland, but I am a quite patient individual, so for now, all I have to do is live this wonderful life, and go on! :D