lunes, 6 de febrero de 2012

Destination: USA

Tomorrow, my High School's English Department's gonna post the final draft, where they show the qualifiers for the US exhange. In less than 24 hours we'll know who goes and who stays ashore (I hope no one, but at least one among us must leave the draft, and I have no idea about who's gonna be this 'one). My behaviour and my marks in English are quite good, so I think I'm gonna take part of the draft, but who really knows? I wish a loot of luck to Inma, my favourite classmate. She's so friendly and kind, and I want she to go with me on the exchange, without her I'm gonna feel so lonely, and finally, I hope the same to my lovely friend Noe, Noelia Place's owner. They both are good girls who deserve to go on the US exchange. I hope see they both on the draft, and obviously, me too, could you wish me a bit of luck? There we go, USA!♥

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario