jueves, 9 de febrero de 2012

Moments (:

Moments that make you cry, or feel glad. Moments that throughout the time pass. Moments, illusions, simply broken dreams, or dreams that came true at once. Moments to keep inside us, or to forget forever. Moments to realise we're just something we can't explain, moments to feel we can reach everything by ourselves. They taught me how to reach my dreams, how to smile in the sadness, and cry in the gladness, how to survive in some place I have never been to. I have always dreamt of living in a dream as big as myself, but it's better to notice that no dream can be stronger and bigger than us. We are something special, don't treat to reach an utopic dream, because the better dream you'll have is living as you are :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario