lunes, 6 de febrero de 2012

If You Were Gone - by Alexander Rybak

The first time I listened to this song was past Sunday, just yesterday. I've to say this song was included in his album Fairytales, and released in 2009, but it wasn't until yesterday when I noticed about its existence. I think that's because people use to listen to Fairytale or Europe's Skies, but not to other songs from him, such as this beautiful one. 
This song says so beautiful things, as for example 'if you were gone, the sun will lose its brightness' or ' if you were gone, the days will all be pointless'....'I can't imagine life if you were gone'. Is a song so blue, so sensitive, so impressive, so beautiful, so pretty, so magic, so kind, so bitter, so light, so perfect (:
Alexander should feel so deep feelings when he decided to write the song, that's something I'm sure about. The way he sings, so weary and sweet, and the way he plays the violin along the song. The violin solos are so blue and seem to be unhappy and cold. For once my heart comes smaller, tinier, and blue. I try to dry the tears that fall from my eyes every time I listen to this. It's too much beautiful to refuse its bright, its magic, but my dear Alexander is like this, magic, simple, but perfect *-*




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario